July 31, 2018
Government Official Talk on Government Institutions
TOPIC: Official Talk on Government Institutions
- By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor): ask and answer questions.
- The pupils are required to already have learnt in previous lesson government institutions in Nigeria.
- The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of resource persons.
METHOD OF TEACHING
- Questions and answers
MAIN REFERENCE MATERIALS
INVITES A RESOURCE PERSON TO GIVE TALK ON ANY OF THE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS ALREADY IDENTIFIED
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- Invites resources person to give talk on NAFDAC;
- Listen attentively and ask questions.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Pupils to give two functions of NAFDAC.