CRN’s INTERNATIONAL NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
INSTRUCTION: Answer all the questions
RELIGION AND NATION VALUE
1. Tolerance is an act of ________________.
[ a ] enduring
[ b ] disagreement
[ c ] fighting
2. Peace keeping in the society is an attribute that should be ________________.
[ a ] discourage
[ b ] encourage
[ c ] not allow
3. OFR means ________________.
[ a ] Order of the Family Republic
[ b ] Order of the Federal Republic
[ c ] Order of Friend Republic
4. Non national symbol are for ________________.
[ a ] schools and other private sector
[ b ] home and children
[ c ] street and children
5. ________________ and ________________ are examples of producer goods.
[ a ] Milk and soap
[ b ] Leather and cotton
[ c ] Rice and leather
6. Which of these can be given an award?
[ a ] A robber
[ b ] A cheat
[ c ] An excellent engineer
7. Honors and Awards are given to encourage ________________.
[ a ] excellence
[ b ] shame
[ c ] money
8. Goods bought from foreign land is called ________________.
[ a ] importation
[ b ] exportation
[ c ] reproduction
9. All the following are values that promote peace expect ________________.
[ a ] co – operation
[ b ] truancy
[ c ] tolerance
10. Which of this attribute of co – operation?
[ a ] Helping each other in times of needs
[ b ] Cursing each other
[ c ] Stealing from the government
11. Patriotism is ________________.
[ a ] the hatred for one’s country
[ b ] the love for one’s country
[ c ] The cheating of one’s country
12. Which of these is a problem between the states and the federal government?
[ a ] Sharing formula of the nations income
[ b ] Respect
[ c ] Unity
13. The following comprises of our national symbols except ________________.
[ a ] National flag
[ b ] Nigeria coat of arm
[ c ] School bag
14. ________________ is an act of promoting national interest by showing keenness in whatever one is doing.
[ a ] patriotism
[ b ] crisis
[ c ] election
15. The following are problems of ethnic groups loyalty except ________________.
[ a ] election malpractice
[ b ] political instability
[ c ] providing for one another
Attempt all questions
1a. Define National Honors award.
1b. Mention 4 reasons for giving national honors:
2a. Name the types of goods we have, give 2 examples each.
2b. Mention 4 attributes of tolerance:
3a. Define Patriotism.
3b. List 4 values that promote peace:
4a. Mention 4 things that can unite us:
4b. List 2 components of National symbol:
- Give the meaning of the following:
i. GCFR ____________________________________________________________
ii. CFR ____________________________________________________________
iii. MON ____________________________________________________________
iv. OFR. ____________________________________________________________