CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
INSTRUCTION – Answer all the following questions
1. Who was mr. Boniface Edafe?
2. What class of students was mr. Edafe addressing?
[a] Basic 6
[b] J. S. S. 2
[c] Out going student
3. Was the writer among them?
[c] Not at all
4. Where did the writer go?
5. The writer’s grandmother was selling ____________________.
6. Whom did the writers go to meet in Lagos?
7. How many days was the writer expected to work for his employers?
[a] 7 days
[b] 10 days
[c] 2 days
8. What finally came around for the writer?
[c] Admission letter
9. Was the writer excited?
[c] May be
10. Where did the writer have his service year?
[b] lkare Akoko
Attempt all the following questions.
1. What was the writer’s grade in his department on graduation?
b. Explain briefly the nature of his work at the construction site.
2. What did the writer need money for the university?
3. Why was the writer worried?
4. What was the government resolve concerning corp. members for that year ?
5. Explain briefly how you can cope if faced with such situation?