Welcome! We believes teachers inspire our future. CRN (ClassRoomNotes) is a website for teachers by teachers, and we aims to continuously inform and encourage teaching! WhatsApp – 080PlanLessonNote and Telegram – 080PlanLessonNote
Output Devices – monitor, printer, speaker and headset, multimedia projector, modem, CD/DVD writer, etc.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of Neat duster, cotton wool, computer system, furniture, spirit, antivirus CD.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
Scheme of Work
9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
All Relevant Material
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
A Computer is an electronic device that allow people to perform different task such as typing letter, graphic design, computing, playing game, send and receiving mails, communication, online shopping and banking and so on.
There is need to to care of the computer.
REASONS FOR TAKING CARE OF COMPUTER
1. To avoid damages.
2. To protect the system.
3. To prolong the life of the system.
4. To avoid loss of data in the system.
5. To make the user comfortable for maximum efficiency.
WAYS OF PROTECTING COMPUTERS
1. Use of password
2. Use of antivirus
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Demonstrates ways of caring for the computer.
Pupil’s Activities – Watch teacher demonstrate care of the computer.
3. Guide pupils to clean the system using neat duster.
Pupil’s Activities – Participate in caring for the computers in the school computer laboratory.
4. Explains to pupils why they need to take good care of the computer system.
Pupil’s Activities – Listen to the teacher, ask and answer questions, participate in class discussions.
5. Guide the pupils to draw up a roster for caring for the school computers.
Pupil’s Activities – Clean the computer system in their school.
6. Explains ways of protecting computers using password and antivirus.
Pupil’s Activities – Examine antivirus packages and how it works.
To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson – computer keyboard section.