ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
TOPIC: Al Asma Ul Husna (Beautiful Names of Allah)
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to:
- Recite Al Asma Ul Husna 66 – 67.
- Translate Al Asma Ul Husna 66 – 67.
- Explain the meaning of Al Asma Ul Husna 66 – 67.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of chart of Al Asma Ul Husna 66 – 67.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
AL ASMA Ul Husna (BEAUTIFUL NAMES OF ALLAH) 66 – 67
The Only One
The Sole One
The Supreme Provider
The Omnipotent One
The All Authoritative One
The Expediting One
The Very First
The Very First
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides the pupils to recite and translate Al Asma Ul Husna.
- Pupil’s Activities – Recite and translate Al Asma Ul Husna.
- Explains the meaning of Al Asma Ul Husna.
- Pupil’s Activities – Explain the meaning of Al Asma Ul Husna.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson – virtuous act act Islam.
Pupils to recite, translate and the explain Al Asma Ul Husna 66 – 76.