CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Football is a ________________________ sport.
2. ________________________ is not a skill in football.
3. A player defending a goal is called ________________________.
[c] goal keeper
4. The Nigeria football team is called ________________________.
[a] Super Eagles
[b] Flying Chicken
5. Table Tennis is a good example of ________________________ game.
[c] off door
6. The ball used for playing table tennis is look like ___________________________________.
7. Community health in an act of promoting ___________________________________ in the community.
8. A ___________________________________ is an instrument with a handle, used for hitting balls in game.
9. ___________________________________ is not a skill in volleyball game.
10. Environmental health is also called ___________________________________.
[a] environmental pollution
[b] environmental sanitation
[c] personal hygiene
11. Who among these people is not a public health worker ?
12. ___________________________________ are substance that provide essential diet to the body.
13. An example of energy given food is ___________________________________
14. How many food group do we have?
15. There are ___________________________________ classes of food.
Attempt all questions.
1. Explain nutrition.
b. List 4 basic movement in gymnastic.
2. What is community health?
b. Write 2 importance of community health.
3. Physical fitness and 2 importance of it.
4. Waste disposal means ___________________________________________
b. Mention 2 types of waste disposal.
5. What is safety?
b. Write 2 example of diseases caused by nutritional deficiency.