BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC: Basic Electricity
- Lesson One – Electricity as a Form of Energy
- Lesson Two – Types of Electricity
- Lesson Three – Flow of Electricity Current
- Lesson Four – Revision
- Lesson Five – Test
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- explain electricity as a form of energy.
- identify types of electricity.
- discuss the flow of electric current.
- make a simple electric circuit connection.
Electricity is very useful at home, offices, in school, etc. Most of our home appliances depend on electricity. For example, if there is no electricity, the following items will not work – television set, water heater, etc. The concept of electricity will enable pupils to understand and appreciate the importance of electricity in our daily life.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Biro cases
- Piece of plain papers
If there is no electricity, the following items will not work – television set, water heater, etc. The pupils understand this fact very. Without power by PHCN, no light or any home appliances will work.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- Basic Science and Technology
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials – YouTube Video
Share and like our Facebook page or Twitter.
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
- LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – REVISION AND TEST