SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
WEEK 9/PRIMARY 4
WEEK 10/PRIMARY 3
- Lesson One – Pictogram I
- Lesson Two – Pictogram II
- Lesson Three – Pictogram III
- Lesson Four – Pictogram IV
- Lesson Five – Revision and Test
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- to interpret and draw pictogram.
- find the most of the data.
Application of pictogram in daily life pictogram have become a part of everyday life. Pictograms are a highly effective way of comparing two or more things. The concept of pictogram will enable the pupils to understand and interpret and present data on pictogram.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of data charts.
Pictogram presents pictures data. The pupils can identify any pictures any a person, animals or things.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book 6
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
Share and like our Facebook page or Twitter.
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES