SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
THEME – WHOLE NUMBERS
TOPIC – COUNTING AND WRITING NUMBERS UP TO 999
- Lesson One – Counting and Writing of Numbers up to 500
- Lesson Two – Counting and Writing Numerals Up to 999
- Lesson Three – Counting and Writing of Numbers in 20s, 50s, 100 and 200
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to count and write up to 1000.
Numbers play an important role in our daily activities. Almost all the things we do involve numbers and calculations. Since we are born, our life resolves in numbers. For examples, our date of birth, today’s date, house’s number, mobile number, buying and selling are in number, time spent at work or in school are also in number, etc.
In the lesson, the pupils will be able to understand the concept of counting and writing of numbers up to 1000
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of flash cards and chart of numbers.
Pupils have good knowledge of counting and writing up to 100, buying and selling numbers, etc.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Material
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 AND 5 – REVISION AND TEST