SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION WHOLE NUMBERS, FRACTIONS AND DECIMAL NUMBERS.
- Lesson One – Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers
- Lesson Two – Addition and Subtraction of Decimal Numbers
- Lesson Three – Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- add and subtract of three 4-digit whole numbers.
- add and subtract of three 4-digit decimal numbers.
- add and subtract of fractions.
- solve quantitative reasonings.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 1 – Addition and Subtraction of Whole Numbers docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 2 – Addition and Subtraction of Decimal Numbers docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 3 – Addition and Subtraction of Fractions docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – Revision and Test